Navigation is a major factor behind a routing mobile app success as people use navigation feature to find the best possible path. With the remarkable advancement in mobile world technology and smart phones are integrated with GPS system, finding a path has become far easier for users. In modern world, where users have to travel from one location to another, navigation app development services seem like true blessings for the users. GPS only help users to find their ways to their destinations.
What about these apps performances in the crowded shopping centers or traditional markets? Do these navigation apps help in finding favorite cafes, restaurants, or shops? The simple answer to these questions is big “NO”.
Thus to help users to address such issues, an indoor navigation app need to be developed that works like GPS outdoor navigation. GPS outdoor navigation apps work with the GPS satellite signals that become weak in crowded places or inside buildings. On the other hand, indoor navigation apps perform well for smaller areas with Augmented Reality integrated.
What exactly is an Indoor Navigation Application?
To explain the meaning of indoor positioning apps, then think about a GPS system which works outside. The indoor navigation apps help to locate people, objects, and shops inside the building with the mobile device. Unlike outdoor GPS, indoor apps are enjoying advanced features making it a popular choice. Hospitals, airports, shopping malls, or other buildings are reaching out Android App Development Company to ease the navigation and location-based services.
What are the benefits of Indoor Navigation Apps for Businesses?
Business enterprises can avail this service for good use and user convenience. The basic concept of this app is to benefit both visitors and service providers to locate things inside the large buildings.
Path Guide is one of the leading indoor navigation apps. If you are looking to create an indoor navigation app like Path Guide, then it is important to understand that it Augmented Reality based to build detailed indoor maps.
What are the major functionalities of these Navigation Apps?
• Positioning: It helps to identify exact position of a place inside any large building whether a shopping complex, camp, or hospital.
• Navigation: This functionality helps to find the shortest possible method to reach final destination in a quick time period without any hassle.
• Push Notification: It alerts users regarding the locations or places by sharing notification on the user’s device.
Apart from these functionalities, you can hire Android developers to avail other benefits of the business including:
What benefits Indoor Application offer to Businesses?
• Data Gathering: For any successful business, user data is crucial. AI integrated navigation apps can help to collect visitor’s information and keep track regarding number of visitors, time spent, and how often a place is visited.
• Send Notifications: By analyzing the visitor’s history, businesses can generate insights to send a notification who often visit that particular place. The app can provide discounts when visitors plan to visit any particular hotel or shop.
• Fast Search: Indoor apps are integrated with Augmented Reality and inbuilt maps, thus, users can use maps in real-time for smooth navigation without worrying about any hassle of GPS signals.
• Easy Processing: The indoor navigation apps is voice based, therefore finding ways through the app is quite simple and easier for the users.
• Fastest Routes: The biggest advantage of using this app is, it analyzes the map and help users to select the simplest, shortest, and fastest routes for any place located inside a building.
What are the major parameters of the Indoor Navigation App Development Cost?
Answering this question is a complex task for the mobile app development company developers. The development cost depends on several parameters including functionality, features, app size, app platform, app design, and the developers you hire. Since every app has different requirements to meet the end-users needs. Therefore exact cost is not possible to analyze.
Let’s get into the details and know each development cost parameter:
• App Platform: The development cost depends upon the platform selection on which the app is developed. If you are a startup with limited budget, then it is better to go with Android platform and once the app becomes successful, then it’s good to move to another platform.
• UX/UI Design: For the user engagement, make sure the app is attractive and well-designed having necessary features. Hiring a reputed Android app development company for the app designing is costly, but with the best design, you can boost your business ROI as well as drive a large number of customers.
• App Size and Complexity: The cost depends upon the functionalities your app going to provide and what level of complexity you require for the app. To build such an app like Google Indoor Maps, it is important to hire an experienced app developer that can customize the app with the latest features.
• App Development Team: The cost of the development depends on the developer’s location, experience, expertise, and skill level.
So, these are some of the major cost parameters that play a significant role in Indoor App development for sure.
To end this post, it is important to mention that building an indoor navigation app needs understanding of the working model, technologies on which it will run and the team of professional Android app developers who can understand your needs. If you are planning to develop such an app for your shopping complex, hotel, hospital, or any other large building then consult experienced development company that can help with the process.