Chatbots are not new for some of you, because they’re already available for the integration, and they will remain forever. Indeed, they have become highly popular in the last few years, 2020 will surely become the “year of the chatbot”. Seeing the popularity of them, business enterprises including American Express and H&M use them to provide real-time support in order to enhance their customer service experience. Many enterprises have invested in Chatbot App Development Company in order to serve their customers in a better & improved manner. This investment will help them in the long term to get the desired results.
The number of businesses using Chatbots has grown exponentially. Facebook’s Messenger integrated with this innovative technology has increased from 30,000 in 2016 to over 200,000 in 2020. By the end of the year 2020, 80% of the businesses will use its services, and 60% of the young generation already using them. These statistics reveal that this chat technology will change the whole world. No more waiting as it is the perfect time to incorporate them into your business.
Let’s check Chatbot benefits for the Business Enterprises:
1. Great way to excite customers
As per an online survey, 44% of U.S. consumers prefer chatbots to humans when it comes to customer relations. This means businesses can easily engage their customers when integrating chatbot. To run a successful, the chat service must be a smooth experience. Ensure the chatbot is:
• Professional and bug-free.
• Making good use of linguistics.
• Aligned to the brand.
• Specific to well-defined tasks.
• Providing proper answers to queries.
• Working seamlessly on multiple devices.
2. They won’t replace people
A big misconception that people have regarding the chatbots is that they’ll take over services and automate all the tasks, leaving businesses with no necessity of human employees. At the moment, the Android app development company deals with queries specifically within their preset remit. Outside of this, chatbots have features to determine a customer’s initial query, but will later send it to the human representative. The chat technology particularly helpful when customers ask simple, basic questions because the information needed to resolve their queries has already been gathered.
3. Reduce Operational costs
Every year, over 250 billion customer support requests are made, and to serve them huge investment is needed. These costs can be reduced with the integration of AI chatbots. According to professionals, implementing virtual agents help businesses to reduce cost up to 30%. Chatbots solve repetitive customer queries, helping service agents to address more complex queries. Hiring agents with 24/7 and adding the resources to provide customers round the clock support, can prove quite costly. Virtual agents are the first point of contact whether it is to fix simple or complex queries, which can be later escalated to human agents. As per the reports, chatbots in the future will serve 90% of all customer inquiries.
4. Perfect for Brand Marketing
Effective chatbots developed by mobile app development company can close sales through robust marketing techniques. For example through:
• Chatbots have personalized interactions with the customers, providing relevant shopping advice based on their purchase history and preferences.
• It seamlessly guides them all through the sale journey, addressing each query as it arises.
• It is knowledgeable about identifying customer behavior as they are AI-enabled. They can send push notifications to the right people, every time.
• It can reach out to a large number of customers through social media in a way no human could ever achieve.
• It can catch customer attention through historical data and their feedback. This is then used to effectively communicate with the right people in the right way.
5. Improve Overall Business Sales
Chatbots gather customer details including name, profession, and contact data to create profiles. In this way, this innovative technology can be used for both sales and marketing purposes. It keeps the existing customers engaged with the products through push notifications. A Chatbot is like a bridge between the brands and customers, offering 24/7 interaction. They have humans like communication skills, but eliminate human error and aren’t affected by emotions. They can provide customer service for a long duration without taking any break. They can also provide customers with complete product details if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a chatbot and why is it important for customer experience?
Chatbot applications streamline interactions between people and service providers. At the same time, they offer companies new opportunities to improve the customer engagement process and operational efficiency by lowering the cost of customer service.
2. What are the benefits to the business of using a chatbot?
• Cost Savings
• Keeping Up with the Trends
• Increased Customer Engagement
• Monitoring Consumer Data & Gaining Insights
• Improved Customer Service
• Better Lead Generation
• Easier Approach to Global Markets
3. What exactly is a chatbot?
A chatbot is AI-based software that initiates a conversation with a user in natural language through messaging applications, websites, mobile apps, or telephone.
4. Why Chatbots are the future?
By performing repetitive jobs on a continuous basis, chatbots ensure an organization serves in the best manner. They also free up human agents to focus on more complex tasks that need their analytical abilities.
Today the market has several chatbots service providers offering remarkable services. Businesses are consulting Wearable App Development Company to integrate the functionality of chatbot to engage potential customers. It is observed that more than 40% percent of enterprises have invested in AI-based chatbots for customer service. Thus, brands can improve their services with the addition of this innovative technology as an integral part of the business. Enhance your brand customer service with a complete focus on sales and lead generation with AI application.